Our living room television “got sick.” We could not get the internet to come up or change sources. I made an appointment for the Geek Squad to come out and look and repair it. A tech arrived yesterday afternoon. He was a real gentleman and honest.He identified the problem as a defective remote control unit. He was more specific. A battery in the remote control unit had gone bad and leaked battery acid into the remote. The bill was a little over $31.00. What a pleasure to see honesty and competence on a service call. We need a lot more people like this gentleman and a lot more companies like The Geek Squad.